KXOR-FM Policy Regarding Music Submissions
1. Programming decisions and music selections are made on a non-discriminatory basis.
2. Materials should be sent to the attention of Music Director, KXOR-FM, 120 Prevost Dr., Houma, LA 70364.
3. KXOR-FM accepts new music submissions via CD.
4. Music submitted must be of broadcast quality.
5. Music submitted must be properly edited for broadcast, including the exclusion of defamatory, profane, indecent or obscene material.
6. Music submitted will not be returned.
7. KXOR-FM does not sell or barter access to its programmers.
8. Please be aware that our programmers have many competing demands on their time and thus may not be able to return all calls or respond to all correspondence, particularly within time periods artists or labels might desire.
KXOR-FM holds public performance licenses with ASCAP, BMI and SESAC. By submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with one of these three performing rights organizations. Alternatively, if you are not a member of these organizations, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant KXOR-FM the right to broadcast your material.
In addition, because we stream KXOR-FM over the internet, by submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent grant KXOR-FM the right to stream your material on a non-interactive, non-subscription basis.